- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (IPAC)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball, Flight Yoke, Steering Wheel
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://free.hostdepartment.com/S/SirPoonga/yabcab.html
Designed based on Ultracade mized with my double dragon cabinet mixed with my own ideas. No where near finished yet. Autocad dimensions coming soon.Here's the current features:* Removable control panels. Will have 2 or 3 when done.* USB ports on shelf for 3rd and 4th player gamepads, keyboard/mouse, or maybe in future lightgun.* Custom FrontendPlans include Twistgrip flight yoke, converted to USB through 1UP's mod. Glowire accents. Custom graphics for control panel, shelf, marquee. Instruction card graphic (to make it look authentic) that describes how to use the frontend. And the other control panels which will house pinball controls, rotory joysticks, tron spinner. 3rd control panel might be steering wheel controls with the flight yoke.