Rich's MAME Mini-cab Project
- Project Type: Desktop Arcade Controller
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Unclassified
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (Andy's IPAC)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/mamepage.htm
Note: The Above url have a problem! This may redirect to a another page, a errorpage, or not finding the cabinet. Please Fix!
First part of my MAME mini-cab project is complete. The self-contained control panel is finished, as is the computer and sound hardware. CP is desinged to slip into the yet-to-be-built mini-cabinet. Uses Happ Controls joysticks and buttons, and the Fultra spinner. Happ trackball to be added later. Interface is Andy's IPAC/OptiPAC. PC is P233 with 80mb of RAM, an ATI AIW card and Awe32 sound card.