MsPacMAME, Galaxian MAME machine, 3rd machine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Converted
- Monitor Type: Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (Hagstrom KE24, KE18)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball, Flight Yoke
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://users.ids.net/~ngoulet/protype.htm
Note: The Above url have a problem! This may redirect to a another page, a errorpage, or not finding the cabinet. Please Fix!
1. MsPacman cabinet converted to MAME machine. Brand new 19" Wells Gardner U3100 monitor (vertically mounted)Clear plexiglass marquee holderHagstrom KE24 interfaceSwapable control panels: Pacman (4 way joystick classic) Bosconian (8 way Pacman joystick) Tron (not currently wired) Trackball (Centipede part, not ready yet) Spinner (Arkanoid, not ready yet)Star Wars Yoke (not ready yet)2. Galaxian MAME machineBrand new Wells Gardner U3000 19" monitor (horizontally mounted)Clear plexiglass marquee holderHagstrom KE18 interfaceCompatible with all above control panels3. Stern cabinet in the process of being converted to MAMEBrand new 19" computer SVGA monitorWill house custom made panel built by Arcade SolutionsClear plexiglass marquee holderThis machine will be ideal for vector and pinball games, and computer games that don't look good on an arcade monitor.I interchange various computers with these machines.