Mole's Custom Arcade Joystick
- Project Type: Desktop Arcade Controller
- Construction Method: Unclassified
- Monitor Type: Unclassified
- Interface Type: Game Pad Hack (Gravis Gamepad Pro USB)
- Special Controls:
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://www.TheMolePresents.com
Note: The Above url have a problem! This may redirect to a another page, a errorpage, or not finding the cabinet. Please Fix!
I created a joystick using a Universal Joystick and Vertical pushbuttons from Happ controls. The box I used was cut 2 1/2' x 1' x 8". I drilled 1 1/4" holes for the joystick and buttons. I hacked a Gravis Gamepad Pro USB by lightly scratching the platic off the plastic computer board and soldering to it. Then I soldierd the other ends to the buttons and stick. I also used electrical tape to prevent accidental soldiering after I had an accident.