- Project Type: Bartop/Countertop Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: Game Pad Hack
- Special Controls:
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://ameliavitarelli.com/minicadep/
This was built out of a need to make a smaller more portableupright cabinet. Built from a single piece of 4 by 4 mdf and some baltic birch wood. Controls are happ mated with a hacked gamepad. There are 16 customizable buttons. Using mame32 as a front end. The website serves to document the build overall fairly easy. anyone thinking of building one should do so. This smaller design makes it easilly transportable in a car or minivan. using old outdated pc parts also makes it really an affordable project. painted with automotive paint and is really bullet proof. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse to admin the machine.