- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Converted
- Monitor Type: Television
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (Hagstrom KE72)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://www.gadgethome.net/Gm/gadget-cade.htm
Note: The Above url have a problem! This may redirect to a another page, a errorpage, or not finding the cabinet. Please Fix!
Multiple-Platform Emulation Cabinet. Full Emulation & PC game cabinet running on a PIII-1.3MHZ computer with 512 MB RAM and 50GB HD. The 2 rather unique features of this cabinet are 1. the fact that the joystick, USB and serial ports are specially mounted up front, with the PC front visible through the cabinet front panel, and 2. the instruction card placement, which not only looks cool, but provides hiding of the TV's front controls that can't be removed just now.