- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (I-Pac 4)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball
- OS: DOS
- Homepage: http://www.dave-gallagher.net/arcade
CHRO-MAME is a 4-player upright arcade cabinet that boasts a 27" Wells Gardner D9200 arcade monitor, dual trackballs, dual spinners, and a 4-player coin door. It also has the unique ability to be completely taken apart and put back together an unlimited number of times for easy transportation. It took 12 months to build from scratch.saint's note: eye candy!