- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: NEC Multisync FP1350x 22"
- Interface Type: Unclassified
- Special Controls:
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://www.jarvisweb.net/MAME/mame.htm
This is my first attempt at building a MAME cabinet. I built it for my boys to enjoy the old arcade games I played as a kid (okay, it was really for me, but I let them play it too). My favorite arcade game was always the 1983 Star Wars vector graphics game - so check out my Star Wars themed flash site.