- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Television
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (Ultimarc I-Pac)
- Special Controls: Trackball
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/callum.henderson/
A retro style cabinet powered up by the flick a single external switch, constructed with basic tools, with all high voltage components such as computer, lighting and television monitor contained with their normal domestic casings. Externally the cabinet looks like a coin-op video game which has the most commonly used arcade controls, with a bright lo res monitor that displays a wide range of nearly accurate screen resolutions and, with suitable games, plays like an original machine.