- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Converted
- Monitor Type: 19 inch PC Monitor
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (I-Pac 2)
- Special Controls:
- OS: Windows XP Pro
- Homepage: http://www.albybum.net/users/arcade/
"Ever since my first visit to my local arcades, I knew I wanted one of these machines for my own. Here is my attempt at a damaged cabinet conversion." -Albert H.
The shell is a Taito cabinet and has been through several conversions in its lifetime. I found the cabinet in the trash pile of a local amusement company. At that point, it was configured for Lee Travino's Fighting Golf. The control panel was busted. There was no monitor, bezel, or glass. Most of the electrical components left inside the shell were non-functional. It had several months of water damage and needed some significant structural support.