Jump to navigation Jump to search
AdvanceMENU is a GNU/Linux, DOS and Windows front-end for AdvanceMAME, MAME, MESS, RAINE and any other emulator.
The main features are:
- Simply download and run. Copy the executable and run it.
- Auto update of the ROM info.
- Vertical and horizontal orientation.
- Support for any TV/Arcade Monitor like AdvanceMAME but it's good also for a normal PC monitor.
- Static and Animated image preview (PNG/PCX/ICO/MNG). Up to 192 images at the same time!
- Sound preview. (MP3/WAV). You can select a special sound for every game played when the cursor move on it.
- Sound backgrounds (MP3/WAV). Play your favourite songs or radio records in background.
- Sound effects (MP3/WAV) for key press, program start, game start, program exit...
- Support for zipped images and sounds archives.
- Screensaver. A slide show of the game images
Download AdvanceMenu from http://advancemame.sourceforge.net/menu-download.html
|Visit the Front-End index.|