- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: 3/4" MDF Scratch Built
- Monitor Type: 20" Hantarex MTC9000 Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: ArcadeVGA, Ultimarc Ipac & Optipac
- Special Controls: TrackBall
- OS: Windows XP
- Homepage: none
This cabinet was built from scratch using 3/4" MDF and Jakobud's plans  for the 1981 Donkey Kong machine. The cabinet was made slightly wider to allow more space for two player controls which are two 8-4 Way switchable joysticks, six buttons per player and a trackball to allow a wider range of games to be played using the MAME emulator. I wanted an arcade machine that would allow me to play most of the games MAME supports and appearing to be a production arcade cabinet from the 80's. I toyed with the idea of blending the cabinet in with the decor of my home by looking at light neutral colours, different vinyl wood grain coverings etc but then decided a six foot arcade machine was not going to look subtle whatever the finish was. I chose to go for one of the most bold designs out there and I'm glad I did.