From BYOAC Wiki
- OS: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT
- Cost: Free to try; $29.99 to buy
- Skinnable: Standard - user can create their own skins
- Re-mappable keys: No
- Monitor orientation(s): Horizontal
- Screen resolution(s): 800x600 or higher (800x600 or 1024x768 are recommended)
- Main Control(s): Keypad
- Supported media format(s): MP3
- Format Orientation(s): Single track list for each artist
- Additional Requirements: Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- Homepage: http://www.nowtrosoftware.com
- Additional Details:
- Nowtro Jukebox allows your party guests to choose which music from your MP3 collection they'd like to hear without the chaos associated with giving everyone unrestricted access to your CD player or iPod. Nowtro Jukebox runs full-screen and functions just like a true jukebox, allowing users to browse artists alphabetically and make requests by typing in the number of their selection on a stylish interface reminiscent of the Nintendo/DOS era. Each guest can choose their own unique five-digit "User ID", which they use to make requests. Based on the size of your gathering, you, the administrator, can set the number of credits each user recieves, and as well as the "refill time" - the amount of time it takes for a user with zero credits to acquire the maximum number of credits. When a user runs out of credits, they will be "locked out" of the request screen until their credits are automatically "refilled".
- Not having a party? You can easily turn the "Require ID" option off. You will be given unlimited credits without having to enter a User ID. Hook your PC up to your stereo and create your own home jukebox!
|Visit the list of Jukebox software.|