- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: Arcade Monitor
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (IPAC, OptiPAC)
- Special Controls: Spinner, Trackball
- OS: Windows
- Homepage: http://www.notrica.com/arcade
I built an upright arcade cabintet from scratch using 3/4" plywood. Modest PC to power the cab with single power-on/off switch, coin door, spacious control panel, marquee and sideart (Mamemarquees and EMDkay.net).Control panel is removable and replaceable, but not hot-swappable.Detailed "how I did it" descriptions and advice for newbies.Matching wireless keyboard and mouse.