- OS: Windows 98+ and Linux (I used Ubuntu 7.04 as development OS)
- Cost: Freeware (can been changed)
- Skinnable: Basic - Background + Colors can been changed.
- Re-mappable keys: Yes
- Monitor orientation(s): Horizontal, Vertical
- Screen resolution(s): 640x480 or higher in any formats of 4:3, 5:4, 16:10 and 16:9
- Main Control(s): Joystick, Keypad, Trackball, Spinner
- Supported media format(s): BASS cdg
- Format Orientation(s): Album & Singles-oriented
- Additional Requirements: Windows Media Player required for WMA support.
- Homepage: MultiJuke
- Additional Details:
MultiJuke is a simple, but effective fullscreen virtual Jukebox player for both your albums and singles collection(s) for your game room. It can been used with a touch screen or with arcade controls.
Why did I (Space Fractal) call it MultiJuke?
Unlike Arcade Music Box and many other software applications, Multijuke uses a library system which can carry its own Orientation format. This means MultiJuke can use multiple type of collections. You can also use your compilations, Singles and Albums at the same time. Each type of library is shown in its own list and you can go back to the front menu at any time to select an another library.
Since MultiJuke supports Multiple Orientations, I wanted to call it MULTIple JUKEbox, or MultiJuke for short.
- The user can change the skin color to any color, hence the color difference in these two screenshots.
- This software is countinue under its new name, MultiFE, which have all MultiJuke features inact.
- MultiJuke is Renamed to MultiFE with all jukebox features intact.
|Visit the list of Jukebox software.|