Wah!Cade is a GNU/Linux friendly clone of Minwah's excellent MameWAH.
It's is a front end for the M.A.M.E. arcade game emulator, and has been designed with arcade cabinet controls & projects in mind.
The source code is released under the GNU GPL license.
- It's MameWAH for GNU/Linux!
- It uses MameWah's config files and layouts
- It has a keyboard controlled GUI - Perfect for those arcade controls
- It runs x.mame games and other emulators too.
- As it's no longer included within mame, a History Viewer
- A Control Panel Viewer
The Wah!Cade home page is http://www.anti-particle.com/wahcade.shtml
Download Wah!Cade from http://www.anti-particle.com/wahcade_dl.shtml
Note: Wah!Cade is written in Python, which is machine portable. Wah!Cade does run, as of version 0.9, but not with full functionality, under Windows. The author may or may not support Windows in future versions.
|Visit the Front-End index.|