Links to review:
- restoration --04:34, 11 December 2013 (EST)~
- basics --Felsir Felsir (talk) 07:09, 11 December 2013 (EST)
- Arcade_Cabinet Felsir (talk) 05:35, 12 December 2013 (EST)
- Driving_Controls Felsir (talk) 05:39, 17 December 2013 (EST)
- Lighting (currently only deals with marquee, should eventually include all lighting options and branch out to specalized pages) Felsir (talk) 10:17, 18 December 2013 (EST)
Images to find/make:
Types of Cabs (standing) -- Banner with Sketchup line drawing of each sub-type with human figure for scale. Ask Gozer for permission to use some of his models? http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=4ac3dc12784cb20bd06e6be4f8954ac&prevstart=0
- Excellent idea! Isn't it that since these are on the public section of the Sketchup warehouse, those are deemed public domain? Felsir (talk) 07:38, 3 January 2014 (EST)
Types of Cabs (seated) -- Banner with Sketchup line drawing of each sub-type with human figure for scale.
Types of Cabs (small) -- Banner with Sketchup line drawing of each sub-type with human figure for scale.
What is JAMMA/JAMMA+? -- Pic of 56-pin JAMMA connector.
Mounting joysticks -- 4-player "straight" vs. "angled" joysticks.
Mounting options -- Diagram showing Top-mount, Under-mount (non-recessed), Under-mount (recessed), Threaded inserts, and Support blocks.
How do I wire microswitches to an encoder? -- Diagram or picture showing three microswitches wired to an encoder and a daisy-chain ground.
Single-Color and RGB LED buttons -- Pic showing the lighting and switch wiring.