Doc's Modular Mame
- Project Type: Upright Arcade Cabinet
- Construction Method: Scratchbuilt
- Monitor Type: 21" PC Monitor (CRT)
- Interface Type: Keyboard Encoder (IPAC-2)
- Special Controls: Mouse hack, Spinner, Trackball, Steering Wheels, Lightguns
- OS: Windows XP
- Homepage: http://www.beersmith.com/mame
A unique fully modular panel that allows you to change the controls out with no tools. Over 20 panels can be put in any order to match any game - trackballs, joysticks, spinners, steering wheel etc in less than a minute. All packaged in a compact 24" custom cabinet with classic lines.
saint's note. Check this one out! A brilliant implementation of the modular panel concept! This is one that would make it into the book if there's a second edition - very cool!